Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Tracelink is looking for a talented and experienced Senior SDET at one of the fastest growing companies in the Mumbai area. We have recently established a new team to ensure that our Cloud Based products continue to excel and operate at the highest levels of efficiency and quality. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to define and execute test strategies that ensure operational excellence of our high-volume, highly distributed supply chain applications. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of contiually exceeding expectations and delivering software at a high level of quality.
If you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, collaborative, driven to push conventional boundaries and love a good challenge, TraceLink is the place for you.
- Provide QA thought leadership throughout the product development process.
- Operate in an agile environment to understand project readiness, influence testability, and ensure proper test development, overall system reliability, performance, and quality.
- Work closely with SDETs, Architects, Developers and other technology experts in helping to define our test plans, test stratgies and approaches for testing large scale enterprise systems.
- Drive and improve test automation and test coverage, especially for high-volume, event-based areas.
- Create or leverage open source tools that can simulate real-world transaction volumes involving potentially millions of transactions per day.
- Devise performance tests, using common reporting methodologies, to make recommendations in application design and performance.