TraceLink is seeking a full-time User Experience (UX) Designer to join our User Experience Design team, which is aligned within the Product Management Organization. TraceLink UX Designers are responsible for turning complex product requirements into quality and effective designs for the user-facing portions of our products. In this role, you will primarily work with other UX Designers to ensure a consistent experience across our product ecosystem as well as Product Managers and Technical Documentation Specialists, also aligned within the Product Management Organization.
Skills and Requirements:
• Relevant Degree (User Experience, Human Factors, Graphic Design)
• 5+ users of experience designing web user interfaces and mobile apps (for Android and iOS) for SaaS-based applications
• Experience designing solutions for enterprise software
• Portfolio that demonstrates design/analysis skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong aptitude for project management and ability to balance competing priorities