TraceLink is the company that the world’s most trusted pharmaceutical companies choose for complete connectivity, visibility and traceability of prescription medications across their global supply chains, manufacturing and distribution operations. We’ve built the world's largest cloud-based network to connect the entire Life Sciences supply chain and eliminate a $75 billion counterfeit prescription drug problem that leads to nearly 1 million deaths annually. Our mission is to help the pharmaceutical industry eliminate counterfeit drugs from the global marketplace, so that people everywhere receive the medicines they need in the safest, most secure, and most timely manner possible.
We need game changers and enthusiastic contributors who are ready to transform how global life sciences helps protect patient safety, improve patient outcomes and optimize medicine supply performance across the global network from ingredient to patient. Learn more about TraceLink.
TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced Community Manager to join our team and help build our global network and its vibrant Cloud Community.
Do you live and breathe the pulse of the community and its members? Do you enjoy getting deep into the DNA of community activities and engagements, mixing it up on a daily basis with members from around the world to help them learn and connect with others? Are you both a flexible and creative communicator and a detail-oriented manager of systems? Does the thought of fostering the industry’s largest and most vibrant community network excite you?
If this sounds like you – and you’re looking to join a company that is at the center of revolutionizing an industry like life sciences, TraceLink wants to talk to you.
Function and Role
TraceLink is seeking an experienced Community Specialist to join our rapidly growing global marketing team. Being a market-facing thought leader and solution innovator for our customers and the industry is fundamental to the DNA of TraceLink. Our global community of customers, partners and other TraceLink network members is a crucial part of our current and future success in driving ideas and building successful business relationships.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Community Programs, this is an incredible opportunity for someone with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills to help build the world’s most powerful community of business and technical leaders in global life sciences. A successful candidate also has a strong interest and ability to provide excellent operational management of our community and its members. Owning the day-to-day operations of this vibrant, diverse community, you will also have a keen handle of the pulse of the community, its information needs and the trends going on across the membership. This is a very hands-on, impactful role within the organization and you will work closely with a broadly cross-functional team encompassing Marketing, Sales, Solutions, Services and Product Management members from across TraceLink’s global organization.
• Manage the daily operation of the TraceLink Cloud Community, including member communications through Marketo and online community platforms
• Be a key “face” of TraceLink with the Community by building strong connections and vibrant conversations with Community members
• Facilitate virtual member meetings and webinars
• Become the connector who knows which members to engage to answer questions, open conversations and and kick-start engagement opportunities started for others
• Act as the go-to person for Community members, monitoring and responding to questions, comments and feedback from Community members in a timely manner
• Identify potential Community building programs and content that help to drive growth of both membership and engagement
• Manage existing Community content, including meeting materials and landing pages where key Community information lives
• Monitor Community activities and engagement, reporting on metrics and KPIs while identifying issues and trends among membership
• Analyze Community programs and operations against industry best practices, recommending changes and optimizations where appropriate
• Establish close working relationships with key stakeholders from across the TraceLink organization to ensure Community programs and communications are effectively executed
• Develop a closed-loop process and regularly report back business insights gained from community monitoring
Skills and Experience