- Develop automated tests using Java and Selenium Webdriver
- Perform automation feasibility studies based on system functionality and requirements
- Work closely with validation engineers to develop and implement automated tests
- Work with Product Management and other engineers in the company to understand user requirements and application feature sets
- Collaboratively define test strategies for functional, integration, and unit testing of a distributed cloud-based product
- Develop and execute test plans, data sets and test configurations.
- Track and report metrics of product quality
- Work effectively with managers and team members in other groups within the company including Operations, Product Management and Development
- Verify defect fixes
- Clearly document your work
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable Java programming experience
- Experience working with Java, Eclipse, and Selenium Webdriver
- Proven ability to define, implement, and test your own work
- Experience in quality assurance engineering, preferably in testing a sophisticated web-based business application
- Proven experience with functional, integration and regression testing
- Experience with industry standard QA tools for defect tracking, and source control – Jira, Git, IDE’s, Maven, Jenkins.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and problem solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Bachelor degree, preferably in CS or related experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed