We’ve built the world's largest cloud-based network that is eliminating a $75 billion counterfeit drug problem that leads to 200,000 – 1 million deaths every year, and improving the quality of human life by delivering medicines to people everywhere in the safest, most secure, and most timely manner possible.
Businesses across the globe, including 16 of the top-20 pharmaceutical companies, trust us to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world. We need game changers ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fastest growing companies on the planet. How will you challenge yourself? Learn more about TraceLink .
Come play an integral role in securing the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and save lives across the world in doing so. You’ll be empowering Manufacturers, Pharmacists, Wholesalers and Patients by leveraging a cutting-edge Life Sciences Cloud technology that’s doing what Facebook did for Social Interactions and LinkedIn did for Business Relationships. The common thread here is the shared drive in making TraceLink one of the fastest growing SaaS companies ever. That’s where you come in…TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced “Sales Development Rep” to join our team.
Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets for number of outbound calls, qualified leads passed and pipeline contribution.
• Work within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and mature marketing supplied leads resulting in high quality sales opportunities for Account Executives
• Qualify sales leads from productive marketing campaigns.
• Uncover needs at each level of an organization, and match with well-articulated value proposition.
• Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing various prospecting technologies that the company has invested in.
• Develop concise and detailed summaries of qualified leads for Territory Reps, focused on an acute understanding of a prospect’s business pain and infrastructure.
• Update prospect database with conversations, competitive information, company size, decision making criteria and other pertinent information.
• Attend and participate in weekly/monthly assigned Corporate Sales team meetings.
• Provide feedback and improvements to Sales Development program and Marketing process.
• Work closely with TraceLink’s sales and marketing teams to effectively target and develop messages to gain pipeline
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to marketing, sales, channel partners and other special campaign team members.
• Quantitative elements include company profiling, lead to opportunity conversion, sales pipeline, and similar metrics on assigned special projects.
• Qualitative elements include trends, conversation topics, lead / contact interest and perspective.