If you are a passionate, creative, hands-on technical professional looking for an opportunity to help build
from the ground up the next generation serverless platform-as-a-service capable of processing
billions of transactions in a cloud, and if you are eager to join a well-funded by tier-1 VC , high
growth company that connects life sciences companies in the cloud, then you have come to the
Our next generation platform team consists of highly skilled software engineers, who are
passionate about what they doing, love challenges and enjoy working on non-routine, complex
problems. We believe it is easier to work in a friendly environment where people can rely on
each other and be able to deliver the bleeding edge technology in an agile manner, but without
compromising a product quality.
• Join Tracelink Platform Development team and become a core contributor to our new
serverless cloud platform.
• Architect, design, develop, and deploy new microservices in AWS ECS environment.
• Perform deep dives into system, reliability, and performance issues; Troubleshoot issues
across the entire stack: cloud infrastructure, third-party software, application and
• Interact with cloud operation team to address and debug platform and application
• Play a lead role in the planning and design of our cloud platform and security
• Participate in code reviews for platform projects, built on open source software and
deployed in cloud.
• Self-starter, who is able not only to present new ideas and technical solutions, but also
capable to do production quality coding.
• Have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• 3+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer, programming in Java,
Python, C++ (at least 2 of them).
• Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed,
production systems deployed in the cloud.
• Good understanding of Linux internals and have a good knowledge of low-level the
TCP/IP stack, HTTP(S), and cloud application security.
• 2+ years of experience with Linux based cloud IaaS such as AWS or Google Cloud. The
preference is Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, Route53, etc.) in a
command line setting – focused on Linux-based systems.
• Knowledge of microservice architecture and elements of infrastructure needed for
deployment of containerized application such as AWS ECS/Docker, Consul, Registrator,
KONG/Nginx API Gateway, etc.
• Solid understanding of container orchestration such as AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Docker
Swarm, or Mesos.